The Control Panel on this site lets you see the location of your phone, the phone number it is used with (useful if the SIM card was replaced) and the phone numbers of incoming and outgoing calls and text (SMS) messages.
This is the only app that does all of this, live in real time.
There is no better App to help you locate your lost or stolen smartphone.
The mobile app and the Control Panel on this site do all following things for your smartphone or your tablet:
- The app goes in to very low profile mode and it is hard for anyone to discover or detect.
- The app works on smartphones as well as on tablets.
- It works even if the SIM card of the phone or the tablet is removed or replaced.
- It works even if there is no GPS coverage or GPS is for some reason turned off. The app in this case uses the network locating capability.
- The mobile app will try to activate the GPS receiver (for more precise location) when possible.
- It works even if the phone or tablet is only used on Wi-Fi network, when there is no GSM / mobile network in place.
- If the phone or tablet has not access to data network (4G, 3G, GPRS, Wi-Fi) the app will try to communicate by text message (SMS).
- It tracks your phone or tablet visually on a Google map for you.
- When the SIM card is changed on your device, a text (SMS) notification is sent to a predefined number (your friend’s etc.), the phone goes to emergency mode, and to a mode to transmit its location more frequently.
- The app implements a Voce Record function which allows you to remotely turn on the microphone of the phone and record conversations or other sounds around it.
- The app allows for a Phone Lock mode. It allows you to lock the phone remotely, set a new password and if someone tries to open the phone and uses a wrong password the phone will take a photo of them and send it to you. (Only works on phones with front facing camera).
Also, on the Control Panel you have access to the Sound Beacon button. When pressed, if the Control Panel can establish connection with the phone, the mobile app will start emitting a very loud buzzer alarm sound to help you find it. If you have a suspicion your phone is stolen it may not be a good idea to use the Sound Beacon because it may alert the thief. The Sound Beacon can be used and will emit very loud sound even if the phone was set to silent before that.
In addition, our app identifies the IP address of the data network it uses, so if no phone number is identifiable (person having the phone removed SIM card or there is no access to cellphone network) there is a chance for you to get info on the Wi-Fi network they are using and get approximate location and possible lead info for law enforcement agencies.